Amber Heard’s Top Beauty Secrets
Blonde beauty Amber Heard is already a Hollywood triple threat. With her talent, classic good looks and elegant red carpet style, the Paranoia star is quickly becoming a celebrity icon. Here’s a closer look at some of her beauty secrets, with a focus on staying both natural and nutritious:
1) Stay calm and composed: In 2011, the Zombieland actress unveiled a gorgeous dewy-skinned look at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala. Her makeup artist, Mai Quynhi, used mark’s Calm & Composed Super Soothing Moisturizer to prepare her skin.
2) Focus on both feeling and looking better: In an interview with Women’s Health, Heard mentioned that her main motivation for going to the gym is to feel her best (instead of just focusing on looking great) for the best results. “It’s about feeling healthy,” she said. We couldn’t have agreed more!
3) Read between the lines: In the same interview, the actress discusses being careful when grocery shopping and keeping an eye on the ingredients. Once again, feeling your best helps you look fantastic on the outside as well
4) Applying bronzer under the cheekbones: For the LACMA 2012 Art and Film Gala in October 2012, makeup artist Spencer Barnes shared a bit of beauty advice with fans of the bombshell’s smoking look. He applied a touch of Hoola Bronzer by Benefit under Heard’s cheekbones- giving her a beautiful glow.
5) Suki tinted moisturizer: Amber Heard is a devoted fan of the Suki line of skin care products, created with natural beauty in mind. “I love how lightweight Suki tinted moisturizer is. When working, I often have to wear heavy makeup, so in my day to day life Suki products give my skin a much needed break and flawless glow,” she writes on the line’s website.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.