Top Five Products for Summer Hair Rescue
With summer here, endless beach days are slowly approaching and we’re looking forward to the warmer weather! Unfortunately, sun, sand, and surf aren’t always a fantastic combination for our hair- the elements can have a rough effect on those lovely locks. Thankfully, with the right products, you can ensure that your hair stays in top shape this summer. Here’s our guide to this year’s best hair products for the beach:
1) ALTERNA Bamboo Smooth Moisture Masque: With its winning combination of organic bamboo extract and kendi oil, this moisture masque (available at Sephora) aims to hydrate and nourish summer-worn tresses, bringing them back to their usual glory. Warmer weather tends to result in more frizz, which can be tamed thanks to this sulfate-free, ethical, and naturally formulated product.
2) Philosophy Falling in Love Summer Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel: This three-in-one multi-purpose product (available at Sephora) with its beautiful lilac colour is a shampoo, bath, and shower gel. With a fragrance which is both floral-inspired and fruity, there’s nothing like a little “Falling in Love” to remind you that it’s summer!
3) Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control: If you plan on spending time outdoors in the next little while, you’ll want to make sure your hair is up to the challenge! With a strong humidity-control formula, keep frizz under control by using this salon-quality spray from hair expert Frederic Fekkai.
4) L’Oreal Paris EVERPURE Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: Restore dehydrated, chlorine-damaged hair to its usual state with this moisture-enriching shampoo and conditioner. With rosemary and mint as part of its gentle formula, it’s non-damaging and perfect for taming hair in the heat.
5) Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Condition Deeep Conditioner: Despite its budget price range, Aussie’s products are great quality. This 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner delivers the goods with aloe and jojoba seed oil.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.