Guerlain’s Must Have Summer Makeup Trends
Celebrate the summer solstice by updating your beauty bag with new makeup and trend for the season. Marie-Claude Brault, National Makeup Artist for Guerlain Canada, shared her tips on how you can update your makeup routine for summer 2013. Here are her top trends of the season:
1. Go for gold with Guerlain bronzing powders such as Terracotta 4 Seasons or Terra Ora for a skin kissed by the summer sun.
Related: Colours To Wear Now
2. Hypnotizing eyes can be beautifully accentuated with Kh61Me Kajal.
3. A pure, fresh and glowing complexion can be achieved with lingerie de Peau Beauty Booster to protect the skin and to blur imperfections.
4. Bold and pop lips are a stand-out trend this summer, especially corals and pinks. Spice up your beauty routine with vivid orange, whether in shades of wild tangerine or soft cantaloupe, no color looks better with a glowing tan.
Related: Top 5 Nail Colours For Summer
5. An orange manicure is the perfect way to ease into [the colour trends] but always try to match your manicure with your lips. You could for example pair Guerlain colour lacquer Nahema with the corresponding Gloss d’Enfer Maxi Shine to get your perfect summer look with intense colour & shine!
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.