Top 5 Spring Makeup Colours
1. Red – Red lipstick never goes out of style in our books, so we were thrilled to see designers giving their models a pop of red lipstick on the Spring runways. Whether you prefer a rich burgundy, raspberry or scarlet make a statement in red lipstick day and night. Match your nails in a similar hue for bonus points.
2. Black – Spring is usually all about candy hues and soft pastels, but you can be dramatic this fall by layering on black shadow this season. The extreme smoky eye featuring layers of kohl shadow and liner is the perfect way to show your flare for the dramatic. Learn how to get this look with tips from celebrity makeup artist Kristofer Buckle in the new issue of Real Style Magazine.
3. Pink – Whether you want sweet kissable lips or a healthy flushed cheek, pink is a necessary addition to your makeup routine. Girly girls can add a pink gloss or pepto-pink lipstick for a bright pop. Others can go for a light pink flush on their cheeks.
4. Metallics – Whether you go for silver shadow, bronze nail polish or gold eye liner adding a metallic tinge to your Spring beauty is a must. We saw metallics in a variety of ways on the runway, so choose your favourite way to wear and hit the streets.
5. Neons – Those who have a love of colour are going to adore the neon hues being embraced this season. Eye-popping shades of nail polish and eye shadow are bringing the colour back into our life.
[Photo: Hans Van Eijsden]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.