Top 5 Creams To Soothe Tired Feet
There are many products aimed at keeping your body, hands and hair moisturized and refreshed as we approach winter, but don’t forget to care for your feet as well. Keeping your feet moisturized can make a big difference in how you feel (and whether you want to wear open toe shoes at your next event). See our favourite foot creams to keep your feet in top shape.
- The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion, $16.00 – The cooling peppermint oil in this foot lotion is a lifesaver for anyone who is on their feet all day. The cooling sensation makes your feet feel refreshed and soothed. Fans of peppermint will love the strong smell.
- Avon Foot Works Intensive Moisture Foot Cream, $7.99 – This thick moisturizing cream offers serious deep treatment for dry feet. It’s strong enough that it is recommended for diabetics with problems with their feet. Use it daily to see a big change.
- Carmex Healing Cream, $4.75 – This is a concentrated moisturizer meaning it offers more for less. A little goes a long way with this thick rich moisturizing cream recommended for only the dried parts of your body. It has a soft shea butter smell that is great for those not wanting the strong peppermint scents.
- Dr. Scholl’s For Her Liquid Pumice Foot Scrub, $6.34 – To rid yourself of layers of dry skin exfoliating is key, even on your feet. This liquid pumice is made to exfoliate the rough skin of your feel and legs. You scrub on wet feet and rinse off. Use alongside one of the moisturizers for more protection.
- Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion, $6.34 – Gold Bond is known for helping our skin in need, so it’s no surprise their softening lotion is perfect for helping dry feet get soft and stay that way. It helps your skin lock in moisture to prevent future problems.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.