Get Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Makeup
Everyone has been fawning over Kim Kardashian’s stunning makeup as she walked down the aisle last weekend. We are sure that her Egyptian princess look is going to be requested by brides for the rest of the year. News has revealed that all of Kim’s pre-wedding pampering including working with makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, eye brow specialist Anastasia and getting her hair dyed at Goodform Salon would have racked up a bill of $150,000. For Kim though, most of her pampering was free of charge. Fortunately you can get Kim’s makeup which had a big focus on her eyes and those super thick lashes without breaking the bank. See how we copied Kim’s wedding day makeup.
SHOP THE LOOK
Use these products to get Kim Kardashian’s wedding makeup for your own big day:
1. Nordstrom, Lancome Hypnose Mascara, $25,00 – This is the mascara that Kim used on the big day to add more drama to those full lashes.
2. Perfume Worldwide, Clinique All About Eyes Concealer, $15.50 – Since all of the focus was on her eyes, Kim ensured she looked fresh with an under eye concealer to hide any dark circles.
3. Sephora, Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes, $8.00 – Pile on the false lashes for Kim’s extremely thick lash look. Rumour has it she wore four pairs of falsies on the big day.
4. Nordstrom, Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Quad, $42.00 – Use your own Lancome golden eyeshadow palette to mimic the golden hues of Kim’s eyeshadow.
5. Perfume Worldwide, Empreinte De Chanel Radiant Glow Highlighting Powder by Chanel, $65.00 – Chanel powder ensured a smooth glowing finish for the cameras on Kim’s big day.
6. Bloomingdale’s, Armani Shine Lipstick, $27.00 – Keep your lips neutral like Kim with a soft lipstick.
7. Asos, Nars Lip Gloss, $32.02 – Get a pink shine finishing touch with a gloss that will make your lips oh so kissable.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.