Get Karolina Kurkova’s Sleek Summer Hairstyle
Karolina Kurkova’s deep side part and low ponytail is a great low maintenance look for summer. This style can be achieved with minimal effort, but the results are totally red carpet worthy. Start by shampooing and conditioning with frizz-fighting products, then work in a straightening balm to keep your hair sleek. Comb your hair out creating a deep part to one side. Flat iron your tresses for extreme polish. Then smooth your locks and gather them in to a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Click below to shop for all of the products you’ll need to create this look.
Karolina Kurkova Celebrity Hair Shopping Guide:
1. Sephora, Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner, $24.00 each – Start by using this gentle no frizz hair treatments that will shield your hair from the elements to make keeping your hair straight a breeze.
2. Beauty.com, Frederic Fekkai Straight Away Straightening Balm, $17.50 – Next work this balm into your damp hair. This allows your hair to be worked into the perfect straight look.
3. Drugstore.com, Swissco Wet Comb, $2.99 – Use a wide comb to tame your locks while they dry naturally as it’s softer on your hair than your everyday brush.
4. Ulta, Big Heat Flat Iron, $144.45 – Flat iron your dry hair piece by piece to get silky straight locks.
5. Sephora, Ribbon Hair Ties, $8.00 – Comb your part to one side and tie with a colourful ribbon for casual outings.
[Photo via Keystone Press]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.