Best New Sun Care Products
Think creams and sprays are your only alternatives for staying sun-protected? Wrong. There are countless products hitting the shelves that are taking sun care to a whole new level. From translucent powders infused with UVA- and UVB-blocking minerals and handy purse-sized sunscreen wipes to lotions with anti-aging properties that are activated by the sun’s rays and ingestible sunscreen supplements, we’ve gathered up the most innovative new sun care products to help you make the most of the warm weather.
Suncare Beauty Products Shopping Guide:
1. E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen Protection, $6.00 – Skip the goopy creams and try e.l.f.’s loose powder sunscreen that can be worn alone or with makeup for coverage and protection.
2. Nordstrom, Guerlain Terracotta Serum Tan-Prolonging Complex, $60.13 – If you have been safely tanning this after-sun serum will put moisture back into the skin and help your bronzed colour stay longer.
3. Beauty.com, Dermadoctor Photodynamic Therapy Sunlight-Activated Laser Lotion, $85.00 – Since you are going to be out in the sun anyways, why not help it do some good. This cream protects with an SPF 30 while using the sun’s energy to help revitalize the sun.
4. Sephora, Supergoop SPF 30 Sunscreen Swipes, $10.00 – Make applying sunscreen easy and fun with these wipes that are gentle on your skin and also help prevent aging.
5. Drugstore.com, Heliocare Dietary Supplement for the Skin, $56.99 – These supplements claim to work within you to make your system fight the sun’s harmful rays. Taking these pills daily are said to be a supplement for regular sunscreen.
6. Sephora, Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm, $32.00 – This sunscreen also has a treatment serum to hydrate your skin and stop redness, so you can skip the foundation.
7. Philosophy, Kiss Of Hope Lip Treatment, $16.00 – Get safe, kissable lips with this SPF 15 moisturizing cream with a hint of vanilla-mint.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.