Emma Stone: Celebrity Beauty
Emma Stone has been right on trend this spring with her new blonde hair and natural glow. We loved her neutral looking makeup paired with a glamourous dress at the 2011 Critic’s Choice Awards. We can see this look being great for Spring and Summer. Here is how we would re-create the look:
Emma Stone Celebrity Beauty Shopping Guide:
1. ULTA Beauty, Bare Escentuals High Shine Eyecolour, $16.00 – It only takes a sweep of this bronzed eye colour to get Emma’s look. How easy!
2. Nars Highlighting and Bronzing Blush Duo, $39.00 – Two products in one, Nars’ famous Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer both with subtle shimmer to give you a natural glow.
3. Sephora, Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara, $24.00 – This mascara is both volumizing and sweat resistant, which is great for the warmer weather.
4. Sephora, Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer, $18.00 – A great concealer to keep cover all of your blemishes and under eye circles.
5. Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation, $38.00 – This light formula provides sheer to medium coverage enough to keep you looking flawless, but not matte.
6. Stila Yumberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, $24.00 – This sheer mid-tone pink hue will give you a beautiful natural colour to your lips, and the stain formula will keep it lasting longer then gloss.
[Photo via PR Photos]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.