Spring Beauty Trend: Natural Makeup
While dressing up and going glam is fun, it’s not for everyone. If you don’t like all of the bright colours, we have a beauty trend for you. On the Lanvin runway (shown below) and red carpet, we are seeing gals skip the colour for a more neutral natural makeup look. Nude lips, porcelin skin, and clear nails make up this lack of makeup look. Try out this look because, as they say, less is more.
Natural Beauty Shopping Guide:
1. Yves Rocher, Radiance Corrector Pen, $20.00 – Correct any blemishes for a smooth even skin tone with a corrector pen.
2. Apothica, SpaRitual Nail Lacquer, $9.90 – A clear coat polish is perfect to go with your natural makeup.
3. Giorgio Armani Beauty, rouge d’armani lipstick in beige, $30.00 – Keep your lips neutral with a beige tone lipstick.
4. Sephora, Professional Clear Natural Mascara, $10.00 – A clear mascara will enhance your lashes without the dramatic black.
5. Macy’s, philosophy supernatural lit from within – healthy cream blush, $22.50 – Get a healthy glow with a natural coloured blush.
6. Mark Beauty, Mini Mark It Stick Hook Up Stick for Lips, $6.00 – Add a bit of shimmer and gloss with a neutral tone liner stick.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.