Taylor Swift: Celebrity Beauty
Now that award season has started, we expect to see many stunning beauty look from the Hollywood red carpets over the next few weeks. At the People’s Choice Awards last week, Taylor Swift kicked off the season with a glamourous look. Taylor’s sultry eyes, red lips and angelic curls are beauty looks we expect to see a lot more of in the coming weeks. Here is how to get Taylor Swift’s red carpet style for yourself:
Taylor Swift Celebrity Beauty Shopping Guide:
1. Nars Cosmetics, Lipstick in Jungle Red, $24.00 – Make a statement with a bold red lipstick.
2. Sephora, DiorShow 360 Mascara, $36.00 – This new mascara will lift and extend your lashes to give you a dramatic look.
3. Drugstore.com, Sally Hershberger Brilliant Hairspray, $12.97 – Made for all hair types, this hairspray will ensure your curls stay in place.
4. P&G EStore, CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation, $12.99 – Get Taylor’s CoverGirl style with the new natural line of foundations.
5. Spiegal, Stila Smudge Pot, $20.00 – A gel eyeliner allows you to give yourself the same intense black liner.
6. Sears Canada, Conair ‘Supreme’ 1/2” Curling Iron, $9.99 – Copy Taylor’s trademark curls with this easy to use iron.
[photo via Dala PR]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.