Spring Beauty Trend: Pink Lips
This spring, the hottest colour on your lips is going to be a bright pop of pink. Pink lips were seen on the runways of Diane von Furstenberg (shown below), Marc Jacobs and Jil Sander. A bright pink lip will give you a pop of colour that you can’t get from any of your usual lipsticks. With brands like Yves Saint Laurent and Dior both adding pink to their spring collection, this will be one must have beauty trend for the spring.
Pink Lips Shopping Guide:
1. Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick, $12.00 – This beauty store brand gives you that needed pop of neon pink.
2. Stila, 24kt Gloss, $10.00 – For some sparkle, a pink gloss with gold shine will give you the look.
3. Nordstrom, Dior ‘Spring Look – Rouge Dior’ Lip Color, $31.11 – Dior offered up a lighter pink in their spring collection for a less dramatic look.
4. Beauty.com, Nars Lip Gloss in Easy Lover, $24.00 – A shiny pink gloss gives you the right shade for spring.
5. Bloomingdale’s, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Lipstick in Fuschia Pink, $30.00 – This bold pink lipstick will put you in line with spring’s top beauty trend.
[Photo via Diane von Furstenberg]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.