Hairstyles: Soft Waves-Hot New Trend
Soft waves were a huge hit on the Spring 2011 runways with the hair trend making appearances at Thakoon, Cynthia Steffe and Peter Som. We are already seeing the stars take note and actresses like Selena Gomez wore long soft waves at the People’s Choice Awards. Here are our favourite products so you can get your own soft waves:
Soft Waves Shopping Guide:
1. P&G eStore, Aussie Catch The Wave Mousse + Leave-in Conditioner, $3.29 – This mousse and conditioner will nourish your hair and give flexible hold, so your waves always look perfect.
2. Nordstrom, Kiehl’s ‘Weightless’ Curl-Defining Spray, $18.51 – An all in one spray can give you hold, definition and stop frizz for your red carpet look.
3. Strawberry Net, TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, $19.00 – Boost your look with a volumizer.
4. Drugstore.com, Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves Wave-Enhancing Spray, $3.53 – This spray allways you to shape your hair to get the best look.
5. Sephora, T3 PRO. Dryer, $99.00 – For a complete look, a professional dryer will allow you to get luscious waves in a flash.
[photo via Dala PR]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.