Holiday Beauty Trend: Pink Makeup
Most of us think about big, bold glamous colours for our holiday makeup, but this year many companies are turning to pink makeup for a girly holiday look. Chanel, Givenchy and Dolce & Gabbana all showed varying shades of pink in their holiday makeup collections. You can go from a bright fuschia, rosey pink or pale peach to suit you mood. Here is our favourite pink makeup for the holidays:
Pink Holiday Makeup Shopping Guide:
1. DuWop, Pink Shimmer Lip Venom, $17.00 – Swap your gloss for one with some pink shimmer for the season.
2. Sephora, Cake Kiss Pink Berry Lip Butter, $9.00 – A pink lip butter may not leave with colour, but it will give you a delicious berry taste on your lips.
3. Sears Canda, Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow in Seashell Pink/Fawn, $24.00 – A matching pair of pretty pink eyeshadows will give you a lovely shimmer.
4. Dior, Diorskin Shimmer Star, $44.00 – Shimmer all over and get a holiday glow with a blush with a hint of sparkle.
5. Sephora, Nars The Multiple – Orgasm, $38.00 – This multipurpose stick will give you a peachy pink glow wherever your need it: eyes, lips or cheeks.
6. Sears, N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear, $2.51 – For a simple holiday look, an affordable pink lipstick can add colour this season.
7. Nicole By OPI, Nail Polish in Call Me Classy, $7.00 – For a bold pink, a fuschia nail polish adds serious colour.
8. Stila, Yumberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, $24.00 – A multipurpose stain add a pink hue to your cheeks and lips.
9. Target, Cover Girl Queen Collection 3-in-1 Nail Polish in Mauve to the Beat, $3.09 – A light pink nail polish is a pretty and delicate way to add a hint of colour to any style.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.