Celebrity Beauty: Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift’s girl next door beauty and voice have enchanted the world. With the release of her new album Speak Now and her upcoming fragrance, we are sure to see a return in Taylor Swift fever. To meet her eager fans at the CD release, Taylor chose to go natural and highlight her beauty with subtle pink lips, thick lashes and long waves. Here is how to get Taylor Swift’s celebrity beauty:
Taylor Swift Celebrity Beauty Shopping Guide:
1. Drugstore.com, Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Volumizing Hair Spray, $5.49 – Keep your curls intact with a hair spray that will give you the full look.
2. John Frieda, Weather Works by Frizz-Ease Weather-Proofing Style Sealant Creme, $5.99 – Tame your waves and curls with a cream that will protect it from the elements.
3. Apothica, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder, $24.80 – Give yourself Taylor Swift’s perfect skin with a powder that will hide your flaws in the spotlight.
4. DuWop, Eyeshadow Eye Catchers in Blue, $22.00 – For a more dramatic look, highlight your baby blues with these shades made specifically for your eyes.
5. Sephora, Nars Lipstick in Barbarella, $24.00 – A pinky peach lipstick will give your pout a little colour without
6. Beauty.com, Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara, $19.00 – Accentuate your eyes with a dark lengthening mascara.
[photo via ET Canada]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.