Fall Beauty: Hand Moisturizers
A recent beauty survey from Vaseline showed that dry skin is actually a factor for many women to change their lifestyle. Dry skin makes women have trouble sleeping, changes the clothes they wear and makes them avoid contact with other people. We don’t want that to happen to you! With that in mind, we bring you our list of our six favourite hand moisturizers for fall:
Hand Moisturizer Shopping Guide:
1. Sephora, L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, $10 – This beauty lovers fave will penetrate your skin for fast moisture.
2. Beauty.com, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment, $16.00 – This original cream from the beauty masters will keep your hands soft for hours.
3. Crabtree & Evelyn, Hand Therapy Cream, $15.00 – This traditional brand is perfect for overworked, tired hands to smooth and relax.
4. Sephora, Sephora Collection Spa Gloves, $36.00 – For serious treatment these gloves are designed to give real relief to your dry, tired hands.
5. Drugstore.com, Neutrogena Deep Moisture Hand Cream, $5.99 – This drugstore favourite is soft and creamy for your dry hands.
6. Cake Beauty, Milk Made Hand Creme, $16.00 – A Canadian made product that soothe and calms your tired skin with natural ingredients.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.