Summer isn’t quite over, so don’t stop shopping for those trends and staples you’ve just been unwilling to shell out too much dough for. Better yet, shop one of these amazing end of summer sales online and you’ll be sure to get more for your money and stay on top of style too.
1. Topshop is offering up to 70% off online, and that means even more budget-friendly trendy fashion. From cute jeans to fun sweaters and tops, the items are categorized into $20, $30 and $50 and under and you can’t beat this UK retailer for stand-out pieces.
2. Stylebop.com is one of our favourite online stores, and they’ve got luxury for less right now on their spring and summer stock. Many of these pieces can transition into a fall wardrobe, and beyond if you aren’t in a cold climate. Besides, it pays to save on quality items from well loved designers.
3. Asos has our heads spinning 50 times over with their smoking hot 50 Items Under $50 sale. We love shopping this super trendy online store, which delivers and never fails to, well, deliver in fashion forward looks.
4. J Crew’s Final Sale is the final big one of the summer and you know you don’t want to let these chic and classic pieces go to someone else’s wardrobe for these great prices. Keep in mind, a good J Crew piece lasts through the seasons. Scoop them up now.
5. TheOutnet.com is simply a sale all of the time, but this is a perfect time of year to swipe some of the site’s best deals since the seasons are transitioning. If you want designer bikinis for next summer or upcoming vacations, go here. If you simply want those amazing designer jeans or a glam fall coat, this is your one stop spot too.