Leave the big tote behind now that warm weather is on the horizon, because summer’s hottest bags need only carry your absolute essentials and they’re small but mighty in style. We’ve found the five best summer clutches and bags under $100 so you don’t have to spend all the cash you’ll carry around for bikini shopping and patio cocktails.
1. Asos ($78) makes us want to create the perfect party outfit for summer around this very bag. We love the embellishment and charming handle.
2. BCBGeneration ($57) must know we’re loving mint accents with everything this season, and a minimalist envelope clutch in the shade is as fresh as they come.
3. Aldo ($60) has been all over the shoes and bag trends for as long as they’ve been around, and this barrel bag combines metallic accents with chic stripes in black and white. Trendy just got trendier!
4. Vince Camuto ($98) provides some of our favourite shoes and bags, especially this essential summer accessory — every girl must have a bright hued cross-body for 2013.
5. Guess ($53) has us sold on this blend of sleek summery white and southwest details, with an edge of course. We want to wear retro shades, a chambray sundress and wedges with this clutch right now!
Which hot summertime steal is your favourite?