Want the Great Gatsby glamour without the price tag of furs, beading and diamonds? We do too. We also want to evoke the film’s roaring twenties fashion without sacrificing the look of the moment, and that’s why we’ve found the five best twenties-turned-2013 add-ons you can pair with any spring look. You can exude just a hint of The Great Gatsby glam for under $50 with one of these accessories.
Related: How To Get The Great Gatsby Look?
1. Put a feather in your cap with a wearable ModCloth feather jewel encrusted headband that mimics the headpieces of the 20′s without the wild accoutrements.
2. Hit the deco with an on-trend Arden B black and white art deco clutch, and add instant vintage polish to your look.
3. The strap has it — twenties influence, that is. These Express T-strap sandals may have their origins almost a century ago, but their appeal is fully in the present.
4. Ring in the release of The Great Gatsby with a night out for cocktails, gossip, a showing of the film, and this ring. The Guess art deco cocktail ring is one of our must-haves right now.
5. A rope lariat necklace like this BCBGeneration mixed metal tassel chain is a blend of past and future, and we want to wear it now.
Which of these time-travel vintage inspired pieces is most on your spring wish list?