LBD Accessories Under $50
We’ve all got one or two go-to little black dresses in our closets that could use a little updating to take us through the holiday party circuit this season. So how do you update your LBD without spending as much as a new dress itself? Look no further than our list of the five accessories you must have on hand to festive-ify your most flattering LBD. Best of all? They’re all under $50. On that note, fa la la la.
1. A faux fur collar the shade of cabernet will give any classic black dress warmth and a modern, fashion-aware vibe. Topshop, $50.
2. A statement doesn’t have to come with a depressing bank statement. This JC Penney black and crystal bib necklace, $30, is the ideal stand-out piece to pair with a simple black dress.
3. The Minaudiere, or box clutch, in a sparkly hue like gold, rose gold or pewter like our Lulu Townsend, $30, is the cornerstone to any holiday party-ready little black dress.
4. Belting a dress can instantly make it party-appropriate, more flattering, and more expensive looking. This Vince Camuto wrapper has the perfect holiday sparkle for only $45.
5. Heels plus. That’s what we would call any shoe that makes this much of an impact on a simple black sheath. Aldo brings us glamour in an unforgettable pump with holiday essence, for only $49!
Shop The Look: Tipped Fur Scarf, $25, Topshop
Shop The Look: Faceted Bib Necklace, $29, JC Penney
Shop The Look: Lulu Townsend Glitter Box Clutch, $29, DSW
Shop The Look: Jeweled High Waist Belt, $45, Vince Camuto
Shop The Look: Firolber Pumps, $48, Aldo