As everyone is gearing up for the Golden Globe Awards this Sunday the 12th, fans of the event are planning their annual award show parties that they host for friends and family alike. This weekend, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association will be curating a list of the best talent that Tinseltown has to offer, and fashionistas everywhere are waiting in wonder for the ravishing red carpet to be rolled out. In order to help you start preparing and planning for your Golden Globes party, we’re serving up 4 healthy and easy appetizer ideas. From delicious dips to bite sized pizzas we have your healthy fare ideas ready!
Related: Easy Appetizer Ideas
1. Warm Artichoke and Bean Dip (115 calories per serving)
- 1 can of white kidney beans
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 3 cloves finely chopped of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of reduced-fat mayonnaise
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated lemon zest
How to Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 400°F, place the beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, mayonnaise, cayenne and black pepper in a food processor.
- Process until mixture is smooth, and transfer into a medium bowl. Add the Parmesan, parsley and lemon zest to mixture.
- Bake the dip uncovered for 20–25 minutes and serve warm.