With fall leaves and fashion around the corner, we can’t help but take a look at our makeup bags and realize that our beauty picks need an update as well. As the nights darken going into autumn, so do fall’s top lip colours. Here’s a look at some of the best dark lipsticks to wear in the months ahead:
1) NARS Lipstick in Red Lizard: This semi matte shade by NARS is as rich and warm as the colours of fall! We love the look of the vibrant red, not to mention the vitamin E and shea butter-enriched formula- can you say smooth?
2) MAC in Pre-Raphaelite: Those who like darker berry tones will be pleased with MAC’s bold offering. We love the hint of shimmer which keeps things from getting too serious!
3) Manna Kadar Long Wear Lipstick in Street Smarts: Beauty expert Manna Kadar has designed a long wear lipstick that will last you the day. The accurately named Street Smarts has an edgy quality to it, borrowed from urban culture. With its shades of plum and cranberry, this lip colour fits fall beauty trends perfectly.
4) Givenchy Le Rouge in Grenat Initlé - Deep Red: With its seductive colour and stylish tube (silver coloured with genuine leather detail- that’s a fancy lipstick!), we can’t help but admire this rich near-burgundy shade by Givenchy.
5) Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Zivoli-Brick Red: Canadian beauty line Bite brings us this elegant creamy shade. Brick Red seems like the perfect touch to a dark fall outfit paired with bold accessories, whether you plan on wearing a black leather skirt or casual classic denim.