If you are looking for a new way to style your short pixie hair cut, why not try copying Pink’s bold pompadour style for an edgy new look. Celebrity stylist Marcia Hamilton styled Pink’s hair in this bold up do for a recent photoshoot and shared how to get this hair style at home.
1. For this look you have to start with dirty hair. If you just washed your hair, add a mattifying powder to dirty it up a bit.
2. Section out the crown area of your hair and use a large barrel curling iron to create volume. Pin each curl out of the way.
3. Take a nickel size glob of pomade and rub hands together then applying to sides and back.
4. Brush the side of your hair back. If your hair is too long, you can still get this look. You will just need to secure the sides with bobby pins to keep it back.
5. Take pins out of the crown, tease and run fingers through the curls. Spay with White Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray for maximum hold and volume.
[Photo Deborah Anderson]