Holidays are in the air…and in the hair, if you ask us. Or Oscar De La Renta, for that matter. Glimmering headbands shone on the runway for the designer’s decadent and toasty warm fall collection, and we’ve been intrigued ever since to see just how many different hair accessories we could wear in our locks this holiday season. Turns out, there are many clips, bands and jewels ourt there that are both affordable and adorable (the best way to be, we think). Simply add one or more of these gems to your holiday wardrobe and you won’t need much else to look party ready.
1. The baubles on this Charlotte Russe band remind us of twinkling ornaments, and we’re all for ornamentation. Starting with our heads! This band is sure to add glamour. Shop The Look: Pearl Cluster Golden Headband, $5, Charlotte Russe
2. This Asos satin band with jewelled detail is a perfect imitation of the Oscar De La Renta look, and with a simple backcombed, pulled-back do, it is pure luxury for much less. Shop The Look: Asos Satin Jewelled Headband, $21, Asos
3. Everyone needs a crystal or jewelled hair clip this season. Tucked to the side of a loose updo, or simply added to your soft wavy do, this Deepa Gurnani clip is the stocking stuffer dreams are made of. But, can we unwrap it a month early? Shop The Look: Deepa Gurani Crystal Leaf Clip, $45, Beauty.com
4. Don’t have time to fuss with your hair during the hectic holiday season? This Bebe sparkler is the perfect way to add some decadence to a day-old blowout. Or two-days old… we won’t tell Santa. Shop The Look: Pyramid Jeweled Headband, $24, Bebe
5. The peacock-feather hues and turquoise accent of this eye-catching Anthropologie clip make us grin with satisfaction. Our indigo suede heels and leather black dress (2012′s LBD) just got a whole lot more fun. Shop The Look: Jeweled Feather Clip, $18, Anthropologie
[Photo via Style.com]