You may be a kid at heart, but it can sometimes be difficult to keep up a youthful appearance when factors such as stress level, climate, and diet come into play. With so many anti-aging products on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your skin type. However, anti-aging (both preventative and corrective, depending on your age and skin condition) becomes much easier with the right products.
Here are our favourite “fountain of youth” beauty products to help you look as young as you feel.
1) Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Cream ($33): Available online and at Sephora locations, this cream might the best “hope” for countless ladies. Created with vitamins E and C, this eye cream is meant to firm, smoothe, and ultimately distinguish itself as being different from a typical moisturizer. Sephora.com
2) Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Day Cream ($150): Containing SPF 15 to guard your skin against harsh UV rays, Chanel’s day cream aims to strengthen your skin’s collagen and elastin bonds for firmer and younger skin. It may be expensive, but its great reviews indicate success, popularity, and a dedicated fan base. With its light finish and the use of revolutionary ingredients such as elemi PFA, this one might be worth saving up for.
3) Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion ($39.50): Reasonably priced and also containing SPF 15, this anti-aging cream helps to maintain your skin’s moisture level and is ideal for mature combination skin.
4) Crème de La Mer Moisturizing Cream ($150 for 1 oz): It has a cultlike fan following due to its restorative properties, magic ingredients, and supposed ability to allow faces to time travel! Crème de La Mer was developed by physicist Dr. Max Huber 50 years ago after an accident left him with severe burns. Since then, the rich moisturizing cream (which contains seaweed extract, eucalyptus oil, and minerals) has been warmed between fingers before gently being applied to the face for both preventative and corrective skincare measures.
5) Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum +C ($55): Determined to improve the texture and clarity of skin, Mary Kay’s formula is also enriched with vitamin C (which explains the product name) to repair damaged cells. With four small vials each measured to last a week, the package is a month’s supply. It may be titled as C+, but this serum definitely deserves an A for antioxidants!
Related Link: Vampire Facelift Now Needle Free
Photos Courtesy of: Philosophy, Chanel, Elizabeth Arden, La Mer, Mary Kay