When it comes to beauty products, fancy brands and expensive price tags don’t mean it is better. While brand names can deliver quality products, many drugstore brands offer products that are just as effective and for a fraction of the cost. Check out our top 5 beauty products that are all under $5. Now you can look great and save money doing so!
1. TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray: For maximum hold without the crunch and stickiness try this hairspray from TRESemmé. The spray offers great flexibility for natural looking styling and is water free and humidity-resistant.
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour: Great for when you need a nail fix in a pinch! The line comes in a variety of shades that are perfect for any season or occasion. The quick-dry formula is set in just 60 seconds and only requires one coat. Talk about convenience!
3. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: A drugstore favourite for years! This classic mascara goes on smoothly and evenly and wont clump up your lashes. It conditions as it thickens to create full looking lashes. Even amongst all of the expensive mascara brands, makeup artists have preferred this one for years.
4. Original Vaseline Petroleum Jelly: This multipurpose beauty staple is a classic for every woman’s makeup bag. You can use it anywhere from your lips to your body and face, as a healer of dry skin, protection from scrapes, cuts, burns, and chapping, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
5. Andrea Eye Q’s Oil-Free Makeup Remover Pads: These gentle pads are perfect for removing your eye makeup easily and effectively. Plus, the non-oily formula won’t irritate your eyes.
Related Link: Which Kitchen Products Are The Latest Beauty Secret?
Photos Courtesy of: TRESemme, Sally Hansen, Maybelline, Vaseline, Andrea Eye