5 Pretty Spring Jackets To Wear Right Now
Photo: 3h21.me on Instagram
If you’re wondering what to wear as the temperatures pick up, but the weather isn’t quite beach ready yet, there’s nothing quite like a perfect springtime coat. After all, the rainy mornings and drizzling afternoons of the season are ideal for layering in style, without the unwanted bulk of winter garments. From stylish and edgy leather to classic trenches, look no further than these wearable and versatile toppers for the weeks ahead.
1) Ten Sixty Sherman Gingham Trench Coat, $56: Try bringing visual interest into your look of the day with black and white gingham. This double-breasted trench coat is accented with a classic checkered print, for a chic alternative to a traditional solid jacket.
2) NU New York Emerald Spring Jacket, $87: We are liking the rich jewel tone of this dark green jacket, which can easily brighten up your corporate style for a day at the office. With its three-quarter sleeves and bold silver zippers, the emerald coat is a fierce and fashionable take on springtime dressing.
3) Unreal Fur Magic Trench Coat, $173: As the skies hopefully turn blue and spring approaches, pastel blues will be making an appearance on everything from jackets to purses. With its tie belt and wide lapels, this vegan suede trench coat makes a statement.
4) Laundry by Shelli Segal Skirted Back-Bow Trench Coat, $216: For anyone craving a pop of colour, a touch of pastel pink can easily bring life to your wardrobe. This blush-coloured trench coat features a flared skirt hemline and contrasting black buttons and piping.
5) Club Monaco Gracella Leather Jacket, $595: For those girls who prefer to channel their femme fatale side, a leather bomber works for either a night out or a casual weekend ensemble. This black leather biker jacket features silver studs and zippers, and can worn with everything from denim to a fitted frock.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.