Stylish Sandals For Summer 2017
Photo: sam_edelman on Instagram
If you’ve just painted your toenails and are planning to head to the beach, you’ll need the perfect pair of sandals to complete your ensemble. From reinvented flatforms inspired by the 1970s to strappy gladiators, Summer 2017’s sandal trends are as diverse as the rest of the season’s looks. We’ve curated a few pair of fashionable sandals to slip into this summertime.
1) Vince Camuto Norla Block Heel Sandal, $84: Whether you’re hitting the party circuit or simply looking for a way to accessorize your cropped denim, there’s nothing like block heels in a punchy hue. We are liking the refreshing coral hue of these sandals, along with the chunky heels and laddered detail.
2) Sam Edelman ‘Patti’ Ankle Strap Sandal, $142: With floral patterns currently reigning supreme, stepping out in a pair of flowery strappy sandals just might be your sartorial solution. These blue and tangerine-coloured ankle strap sandals feature a pretty pattern, while the thin three inch heels can add a few extra inches to your legs.
3) MICHAEL Michael Kors Monterey Gladiator Flat Sandals, $170: If you’re feeling the metallics of the season, look no further than this pair of gold gladiators. The soft golden colour and tiny tassels complete the design.
4) Castañer Ana Sandals, $343: If you previously thought of flat platforms (affectionately known as flatforms) were only for those stuck in the decade of disco, you may want to think again. These espadrille wedges make a splash, with their flat soles and scalloped black suede straps.
5) Tila March Amalfi Flat Sandals, $469: For a pop of colour, there’s nothing quite like eye-catching turquoise or sky blue footwear. These bold blue sandals are crafted out of leather and goat suede, with slender straps and metallic buckles.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.