Slip Into These Trendy Shorts For Summer 2017
Photo: J.Crew Spring/Summer 2017 (Vogue Runway)
Whether you’re vanishing to the tropics or simply sunning at home, a pair of shorts can help you display your efforts at the gym. As we approach summertime temperatures, shorts can easily complete your weekend wardrobe. From intricate prints to eye-catching embroidery, all manner of detail and design is en vogue for this season. We’ve curated a few trendy pairs of shorts to slip into this Summer 2017.
1) Forever 21 Floral Embroidered Denim Shorts, $34: There’s no denying that retro embroidered accents are seizing attention as the weather warms, and are particularly making an appearance on denim. This affordable pair of distressed jean shorts features vibrant embroidered flowers, for a boho chic edge.
2) Billabong Blue Skies Print Shorts, $49: Since floral prints are all the rage for the balmy months of the year, switch your usual skinny denim for this playful printed pair. We are liking the loose and breezy fit, along with the splashy pink, white and light orange flowery pattern.
3) J.Crew Cotton Poplin Tie Waist Shorts, $98: As candy colours enter the spotlight for summertime, try trading in your usual cut-offs for a pair of pastel pink shorts instead. This preppy cotton pair from J.Crew features a girlish tie belt which imparts a youthful and fun feel.
4) Polo Ralph Lauren Stretch Cotton Twill Shorts, $155: With the season of yacht parties and rooftop patios upon us, nobody can deny that a pair of classic white shorts is a must-have. This ivory pair by Polo Ralph Lauren can be dressed down with a denim blouse, or transformed into a glamorous statement with a shimmering strappy top.
5) BCBGMAXAZRIA Renee Striped Shorts, $179: For a trendy take on shorts, turn to stripes and tailoring to update your look. The waist-cinching belt on these blue and white striped shorts creates a chic effect, while the vertical stripes can offer an elongating look.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.