5 Fashion Essentials For May 2017
Photo: Talbot Runhof Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
As we settle into another month of springtime and prepare to greet the warmer weeks ahead, there’s nothing quite like refreshing your wardrobe. With the sun emerging from behind those clouds, fashionistas will be slipping into vibrant bright frocks and strappy shoes soon enough. If you’re wondering what to add to your wardrobe this month, look no further than this roundup of wardrobe must-haves for May.
1) English Factory Striped Off Shoulder Dress, $154: With the off-the-shoulder neckline reigning supreme for Spring 2017, this girly frock just may set the stage for your look of the day. This pastel blue and white dress features vertical stripes, ruffled accents and a tie belt for a casual yet chic look.
2) Banana Republic Coral Linen-Blend Blazer, $215: If the season’s cotton candy pink and buttery yellow shades aren’t quite to your liking, consider coral as an alternative. We are liking this double-breasted blazer with its contrasting gold military buttons and three-quarter sleeves.
3) Halogen Iris Lace-Up d’Orsay Pump, $142: It may be too early in the season to slip into your gladiators or flip-flops, but these suede block heels pumps are a stylish and transitional shoe. The low chunky heels, basic black colour and tasselled laces can work with everything from a dress to denim.
4) Merci NY Coral Petite Clutch, $212: Whether you’re layering with your coral blazer or simply bringing a pop of colour to your neutral ensemble, a coral-toned clutch is also a fashionable finish. With its textured surface, gold chain and bejewelled metallic accent, this evening bag can complement your night out fashion.
5) BP. Retro Sunglasses, $17: As retro accessories return to the forefront, slip on a pair of cat eye sunglasses to complete your look of the day. This affordable metallic pair features red and gold shades for a funky effect.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.