Copy Kendall Jenner’s Trendy Camel Coat Outfit Now
While the calendar may read March and the official first day of spring is next week, the temperatures in Toronto are currently frosty. If you’re wondering how to rock late winter style just like a champion, look no further than Kendall Jenner. The 21-year-old globetrotting model was spotted at LAX Airport this week in a glamorous open front camel coat. She complemented her longline car coat with distressed black skinny denim, a newsboy cap and a pair of studded black ankle boots. If you’re ready to face the last stretch of cold weather in style, here’s how to master Jenner’s chic airport fashion for yourself.
1) Elie Tahari Dez Solid Oversize Coat, $350: We are loving this rich camel shade of this wool blend coat. Meanwhile, the statement lapels help to complete the elegant and timeless outerwear design.
2) DL1961 Premium Denim Margaux Instasculpt Skinny Ankle Jeans with Ripped Knees in Rattlesnake, $198: With their ripped knees, these skinny jeans can bring a rebellious effect to your ladylike topper. As distressed denim is currently reigning supreme, you’ll be sure to be right on trend with this pair of ankle-length fitted jeans.
3) Allegra K Women Pointed Toe Low Stacked Heel Stud Strap Ankle Booties, $46: If you’re officially ready to retire your heavy boots for the season, a pair of leather booties is a happy medium. This affordable low-heeled pair makes a statement, with the addition of pointed toes and edgy gold metallic studs.
4) Diane von Furstenberg Joanna 58MM Gradient Sunglasses, $117: Try accessorizing like a true model off duty with the perfect pair of oversized sunglasses. These gleaming white DVF shades look ultra-cool, with a hint of metallic detail on the arms for a finishing touch.
5) Eugenia Kim Elyse Hat, $265: Don’t forget to top off your inspired ensemble with a perky chapeau. This champagne-coloured hat by Eugenia Kim can suit the rest of your neutral outfit, and offer a playful touch.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.