5 January Wardrobe Staples For A Stylish New Year
Photo: Rag & Bone Fall 2016/Winter 2017 (Vogue Runway)
As us fashionistas look forward to another fashionable year ahead, it’s time to officially upgrade our winter outerwear for more stylish solutions. From form-fitting and trendy parkas to luxurious infinity scarves, being a winter style queen means piling on layers without turning into the abominable snowman. Just in time for 2017, we’ve curated a few wardrobe staples to step out in this season.
1) Echo ‘Touch – Zip Bouclé’ Tech Gloves, $41: The vibrant berry tone of these Echo gloves are sure to contrast well against a dark topper as the skies darken and the January weather sets in. The wool blend gloves feature textured bouclé fabric, funky asymmetrical zippers and dark sheepskin leather patches.
2) Shiraleah Furry Infinity Scarf, $74: For a layer over your wintry ensembles, try slipping into this glamorous circle scarf. The soft brown faux fur creates a cool, vintage inspired look which just may complete your wardrobe.
3) Eliza J Stripe Sweater Fit & Flare Dress, $99: For anyone looking for a funky, fresh spin on the typical sweater dress, this Eliza J number makes a splash with its nipped-in waist and pretty flared skirt. Meanwhile, the gorgeous pink and white colourblocked stripes help to instantly brighten a simple, long-sleeved frock.
4) Bearpaw Women’s Isabella Mid-Calf Leather Boot, $133: If you’re looking to protect your stems from the impending frigid weather, look no further than a pair of furry leather boots. This pair by Bearpaw features sturdy rubber soles, fluffy white trim and criss-cross white laces.
5) French Connection Wool-Sleeve Faux Fur Hooded Parka, $180: We are loving this puffer parka from French Connection, which features a thick faux fur hood and textured woolly sleeves. Whether you’re braving the storms or simply looking to bundle up as you embark on a night on the town, this just might be your sartorial solution.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.