Sparkle With These 5 New Year’s Eve Statement Necklaces
Photo: Chanel Fall 2016 (Vogue Runway)
For fashionistas who want to complete their New Year’s Eve in true trendsetting form, there’s nothing quite like a beautiful necklace for a finishing touch. After all, oversized baubles and glimmering gems truly help to usher in the biggest party night of the year. With parties on the social calendar, consider these five sparkling options as you accessorize for the evening in style.
1) Nordstrom Crystal Collar Necklace, $69: If you prefer the more traditional tones of the season, this collar necklace may be a suitable choice in jewellery. The crystals in ruby red and metallic grey tones capture the colours of the season, while the chunky goldtone chain adds an edgy effect.
2) Kate Spade New York ‘Blooming Brilliant’ Crystal Frontal Necklace, $100: We are loving the vivid blue tones in this eye-catching Kate Spade New York neckpiece. The 12 karat gold-plated chain and crystal flowers help to impart a feminine yet perfectly modern touch.
3) Betsey Johnson Large Pave Flower Statement Frontal Necklace, $195: With its large pale pink blossoms, this Betsey Johnson necklace is definitely for the girly girl at heart. The tiny pave crystals create a sparkling effect, with a pink and golden chain to balance out the overly ladylike florals.
4) Marchesa Goldtone White Metal Floral Necklace, $205: The look of dangling bling can instantly update a frock with a classic and conservative neckline, making it appropriate for party season. This delicate glass necklace by Marchesa steals the spotlight with its floral inspired design, tiny dangling accents and ethereal blue and violet stones.
5) Kenneth Jay Lane Golden Flower Statement Necklace with Pearly Beads, $369: For those who are not afraid to embrace metallics, this shining golden-plated piece can easily breathe new life to a classic little black dress. The dainty floral petal motif are contrasted against faux pearls, for a glamorous yet funky look.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.