5 Must-Have Classic Accessories To Add To Your Wardrobe
Photo: Stella McCartney Fall 2015 (Style.com)
While every accessory-obsessed fashionista owns a trendy collar necklace or a brilliant cocktail ring, it’s also essential to have a well-curated collection of flawless and classic accessories. After all, it just takes a simple pearl necklace to bring a timeless little black dress to life, or the perfectly knotted silk scarf to refresh a humble white blouse. If you’re a minimalist with a passion for sophisticated pieces, we’ve curated our top five classic accessories to pick up now.
1) Emilio Pucci Printed Silk Scarf, $210: There’s nothing quite like a silky, printed scarf to add a hint of Parisian flair to your sartorial statement. Even if you’re not escaping to the City of Light this autumn, pick up this vibrant square Pucci scarf to instantly jazz up any neutral ensemble.
2) Tory Burch Plastic Cat-Eye Sunglasses, Dark Tortoise, $240: To shield the sun’s rays in style this fall, channel your inner vintage belle in a pair of retro cat eye shades. Try these chic dark tortoiseshell sunglasses by Tory Burch for an accessorizing touch.
3) Lily Chartier Pearls Pink Pearl Necklace, $312: With pearl accessories set to make a splash for Fall 2015, this season marks the perfect occasion to swap your statement jewellery for a strand of vintage inspired freshwater pearls. Slip on this triple knotted necklace to bring an instant ladylike touch to your style.
4) Rebecca Minkoff ‘Love’ Crossbody Bag, $404: Whether you’re stepping out for a cocktail party or aiming to bring elegance to your distressed denim, a sleek crossbody purse is a must-have piece for any fashion girl. We are loving this black Rebecca Minkoff bag, with its quilted design, golden chain and matching metallic detail.
5) Jimmy Choo ‘Alina’ Ballerinas, $613: Every style-conscious closet calls for the perfect pair of black flats for occasions when you simply need to be on your feet! We’re coveting these patent leather, pointy toe ballerina flats by Jimmy Choo for a welcome change from those painful stilettos.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.