Copy Miranda Kerr’s Oversized Cardigan, White Dress and Pastel Blue Bag For Chic Spring 2015 Airport Style
With her enviable figure and flawless outfit, 31-year-old Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr made a chic statement as she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport last night. The former Victoria’s Secret Angel took casual airport style to a new level with her fuss-free and elegant LAX look. Kerr accessorized her simple white T-shirt dress and grey longline cardigan with a pretty pastel blue bag, textured white espadrille wedges and dark aviator sunglasses. Here’s how to copy her look for an inspired Spring 2015 ensemble.
1) 1 Phillip Lim Textured Knit Dress, $557: The clean lines of this basic white frock create a streamlined silhouette, similar to the Aussie beauty’s airport look. The high neckline and cap sleeves add a conservative, comfy touch to a dress which can easily become a spring wardrobe staple.
2) JOHN & JENN Vanessa Cardigan, $149: The oversized collar and flowing hem of this heather grey cardigan help to complement the snowy white dress. Plus, the longer silhouette adds coverage to your look.
3) MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Medium Sutton’ Saffiano Leather Tote, $430: Whether you’re jetting off on an adventure across the globe or simply taking over the city sidewalks, a light blue statement handbag adds a refreshing pop of colour. We love this leather tote with its slight gold detail, which brings the neutral outfit to life.
4) alice + olivia Jenna Wedges, $295: Add texture to a clean, preppy casual look with embossed wedges which match the little white dress. The girlish white straps and espadrille heels bring a fashion-forward, casual touch to these leather wedges.
5) Ray-Ban Sunglasses, $200: In true model off-duty fashion, Kerr looks stylish with her dark aviator sunglasses. For a similar look, try these classic Ray-Bans with black gradient lenses and gold-rimmed detail.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.