What To Wear To A Winter Wedding
If you’re heading to a frosty winter wedding this season, your outfit for the special day may be an absolute mystery. With the exception of winter brides (who have probably had their perfect snowy gown selected months in advance) or bridesmaids (who have possibly been coerced into a pastel taffeta number by the blushing bride herself), wedding-approved looks can offer fashionistas some colourful choices. Here’s Real Style’s guide to our favourite frocks to wear as a wedding guest this season, from a rich black and blue brocade dress to a creamy off-white number.
1) Showcase flawless cold weather style in rich blue brocade:
1) Betsey Johnson Brocade Three Quarter Sleeve Dress, $95
2) Sangria Sleeveless Keyhole Gown in Carnation, $127
3) Tahari Seamed A-Line Dress, $167
4) Kay Unger Cap-Sleeve Metallic Dress, $170
5) Alfred Sung Dupioni Fit & Flare Dress, $213
6) Whistles Silk Bodycon in Botanical Floral Print, $341
7) Vera Wang Gown with Metallic Lace Bodice & Chiffon Skirt, $410
8) Tadashi Shoji Two-Tone Lace Sheath Dress, $427
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.