The SAG Awards Best Dressed Celebrites
Last night, The SAG Awards that were held at The Shrine Auditorium in LA, ushered in a new era of modern chic celebrities who are more elegant, and taking more fashion risks than ever before. From Jennifer Lawrence dawning head-to-toe sequin, to the teal confession dress Lupita Nyong’o was sporting, red carpet style has never been more sartorial. The SAG Awards flaunted a host of best dressed celebs who stunned on the red carpet, but Real Style has selected 5 sumptuous styles that we’re currently crushing on.
1. Amy Adams: Walked The SAG Awards red carpet in a striking royal blue Antonio Berardi gown, complete with dazzling Cartier bling. Amy Adams’ royal blue gown boasted an embellished crystal waistline, topped off with a Ferragamo clutch and Jimmy Choo pumps. Amy Adams was also sporting one of the red carpets hottest beauty trends; the sculptural faux bob, a coral lip and statement earrings – we wouldn’t change a thing.
2. Jennifer Lawrence: Charmed on The SAG Awards red carpet in a dazzling navy sequin strapless column gown by Christian Dior and completed her red carpet look with Jennifer Meyers jewels. Jennifer Lawrence accessorized the red carpet look with sexy ankle strap pumps and dropped statement earrings that packed a serious sartorial punch.
3. Kaley Cuoco: Kept her SAG Awards red carpet look neutral with a dove grey strapless Vera Wang gown, complete with a full mermaid bottom. Kaley Cuoco finished her silk and organza Vera Wang gown with a metallic Ferragamo evening clutch, Lorraine Schwartz statement jewels and Jimmy Choo pumps.
Related: Style Crush Of The Week: Kaley Cuoco
4. Lupita Nyong’o: Stunned on The SAG Awards red carpet in this truly one-of-a-kind teal Gucci confection column dress. Lupita Nyong’o looked stunning paired against the Gucci gowns gold and turquoise floral-embroidered straps. This stunning SAG Awards gown was complete with a slight train and soft teal smokey eyes for one of the best dressed looks of the night.
Related: Who is Lupita Nyong’o?
5. Sofia Vergara: “I feel very Jessica Rabbit,” said Sofia Vergara of her striking floor length dazzling embellished Donna Karan Atelier gown. Sofia Vergara put her figure on display at The SAG Awards in this hip-hugging silver spotlight stealing gown, with low-cut back detailing. Sofia Vergara topped off this SAG Awards best dressed outfit with diamond and emerald Amrapali jewels, as well as her signature cascading curled locks and full bold brow.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.