Top 5 Spring Runway Trends To Wear Right Now
While it may not be time to start thinking about striped short-shorts or sheer skirts, there’s no reason you can’t start wearing some of our favourite trends for spring 2013 as seen on runways by your favourite designers. From black-and-white to collage prints, we’re as antsy as we know you are to dip into these trends. Wait no longer! These five accessible pieces can easily be injected into your current wardrobe (albeit they may need a warm coat overtop.) How’s the future looking, anyway?
1. Big Ruffles are the new big statement, and this Topshop skirt will have you far ahead of the curve of the trend as seen at Balenciaga, Givenchy and Gucci.
2. Sheer Accents can be easily injected into your winter style with simple pieces (like this Alexander Wang tee) that have mesh or sheer details. We love this hint of skin trend, as seen at Reed Krakoff, Prabal Gurung and Giambattista Valli.
3. Stripes, especially in black and white, should be taken from a new angle…vertical! We loved the linear trend, as seen at Marc Jacobs, Jonathan Saunders and Louis Vuitton.
4. Black And White come together beautifully and make the perfect coat, and follow this big spring trend as was seen at Balmain, Alexander Wang and Chanel.
5. Mixed Media/Collage Prints like on this sexy Roberto Cavalli dress are a hot way to dip into this maximalist look we loved on the runway at Mary Katrantzou, Proenza Schouler and Erdem.
|[jj-ngg-jquery-carousel html_id=”about-jcarousel” gallery=”339″ shuffle=””false” width=”125″ height=”125″ visible=”3″ scroll=”1″ auto=”3″ wrap=”last” gap=”1″ order=”desc”]|
[Photo via Style.com]