Hot Trends In Jewelry For Winter 2013
Fall’s detachable collars and gemstone bibs are taking the sidelines for a new influx of embellishment. Glam up your look for winter, adding one of these hot new jewelry trends to your look without hesitation. It’s a perfect way to take your current wardrobe and make it pure 2013.
1. Chestplate Pendants will be a huge trend taking over the bib and collar necklaces to be the new statement-maker in town. Whether in brushed gold, silver, pewter or brass, these are heavy hitting on style and pair beautifully with the season’s staple- the perfect white dress shirt.
2. Emerald Green is the colour of the year, as voted by Pantone, and one of our favourite ways to incorporate colour trends into our wardrobe for less is to stock up on jewelry in the hue. This Janna Conner cuff would be striking with a red lip, LBD and royal blue clutch.
3. Southwest style will takeover jewelry, starting with rings, necklace and of course, the season’s statement earrings like these from Nasty Gal. Look for southwestern motifs and turquoise and gold stones, and pair with velvet skinnies and a chambray button-down.
4. Deco days are not over. Even though the 20’s inspired fashion last year, Art Deco jewelry is experiencing a reincarnation. gold, black and crystal pieces with geometric shapes are gorgeous add-ons to minimalist winter looks, like leather pants and a swingy cream knit pullover.
5. Knuckle Duster rings will stand on their own as one of 2013’s easiest trends to try. A bold H&M ring will take over your hand, but certainly not your accessories budget.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.