Festive Holiday Party Clutches Pack A Punch For Under $50
Grab hold of your party clutch, it’s time to celebrate the holidays in style. We have been there before — you’ve picked out the perfect holiday party dress and heels, hair and makeup are up to star standards, and suddenly you go to put your keys and camera in your…giant leather hobo bag? Yea, we didn’t think so. Don’t break the bank and hit the holiday party circuit well-prepared this year with our roundup of the five trendiest, most festive clutches under $50.
1. The decadence of print and gold-and-black details is one of our most coveted trends for the chilly season, and this ornate clutch from Asos combines oriental glamour with holiday sizzle. Shop The Look: River Island Oriental Deco Clutch, $49, Asos
2. A glittering, glitzy gold envelope clutch should be as indispensable as your right hand this holiday season, or at least be held in it every time you wear a cocktail dress. This Style&Co option is the perfect icing. Shop The Look: Style & Co. Sophia Glitter Clutch, $28, Macy’s
3. A pop of colour never hurt any party outfit, and the on-trend box clutch style from Lulu Townsend is not a hard sell with its offerings of joy, warmth, and lots of shimmer! Shop The Look: Lulu Townsend Glitter Minaudiere Clutch, $29, DSW
4. Now THIS is something worth being on the nice list for. A high-fashion inspired (low budget priced) box clutch from express is just the thing we need to keep us twinkling. Shop The Look: Crown Handle Beaded Hard Case Clutch, $41, Express
5. If only holiday greeting cards came packaged in this kind of envelope, we’d actually check our mail once in a while! A swanky nude and bronze envelope with removable chain is the perfect bag to call on for a leather, velvet or lace look. Shop The Look: Bernell Clutch, $40, Aldo
[Photo via Style.com]