Gorgeous Party Shoes Under $100
Remember that old movie about the Christmas shoes? Well these holiday shoes under $100 will evoke joy instead of tears. (Were we the only ones who bawled at the part where the son finds the perfect red pair for his mom?) While we went starry eyed over the intricate embellishment and colour of the heels at Chanel, in the name of happiness and saving your pennies this holiday season we’re gifting you with a list of the five most gloriously budget-friendly pairs of holiday party heels. Ever.
1. For all that is studded and sacred, we must get our hands on these Aldo stunners. Though we’re imagining them with a fit-and-flare frock and smoky eyes, wouldn’t they be perfect with skinnies and a peplum blouse?
Shop The Look: Aldo Perusia Pumps, $70, Zappos
2. What’s not to be delighted in about a rich plum suede pair of Mojo bejewelled ankle strap platforms? Only that we don’t have them in our closet. Yet.
Shop The Look: Mojo Moxy Fantasy Pumps, $79, DSW
3. Sometimes a little goes a long way, and a touch of gold on otherwise minimalist Asos sandals is just what we need to complement just about every sexy dress we wish we owned. Shoes first, because these we can afford to devour!
Shop The Look: Asos Hashtag Metal Trim Heeled Sandals, $79, Asos
4. Glimmer on the lighter side with silvery, skyscraping Michael Antonio stiletto sandals. Since we’re loving some of the white, winter white and pale shimmery shades for holiday party dressing, we’re thinking these might be just the pair to wear with a frosty blue frock and dark lip.
Shop The Look: Michael Antonio Tamaki Sandals, $23, 6pm
5. Double up on the delicious detail of these BCBG heels, with two ankle straps (better than one!) The bronze and gold sequins are worthy of any holiday party goddess, whether for a festive fete or New Year’s Eve outing.
Shop The Look: BCBGeneration Jett Strappy High Heel Sandals, $98, BCBG Max Azria