Office Secret Santa Exchange Gift Guide
We’ve seen it all. The cheap and tacky ornaments, obvious re-gifts, and candles in every shade, scent and shape imaginable. Oh, the candles. But this year, we’re putting an end to the madness of terrible Secret Santa gifts. With affordable prices, (all under $45!), and no shortage of style, these fashionable gifts are guaranteed NEVER to be re-gifted.
1. UR Tech Earmuffs, $30. These headphones combine the cute coziness of earmuffs with the music you love, playing as you stroll down a snowy sidewalk…ahh, winter. We have to admit, we’re jealous of whoever you buy for.
2. Coach iPhone cover, $38. People dress their pets up in crazy attire, so why not dress their iPhone up in chic Coach leopard print? Sure, your recipient will have to own an iPhone to enjoy it, but let’s be honest, inner-office trading has always gone on behind your back.
3. Faux Fur Trimmed Cowl Scarf, $31. Give someone in your office (preferably a fashionable female) the gift of one of the season’s biggest trends with this fur-accented scarf.
4. Calvin Klein Texting Gloves, $38. It’s a sign of the times — we can’t imagine getting through winter without these now that we’ve seen they exist. Amazing how that works, huh? Your secret santa recipient is one lucky lady!
5. Cesca Clutch, $48. An embellished, ornate minaudiere or box clutch is so gorgeous it doesn’t even require wrapping. But cover it up just in case- you don’t want someone cheating in their favour when they see this under the office tree.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.