Elle’s Editor Joe Zee’s 2012 Style Tips
Real Style Network had the opportunity to chat with Elle super Editor and TV personality Joe Zee during a whirlwind press visit for the second season of All On The Line. Here are his five fail-safe style tips to put your most fashionable foot forward in 2012.
1. Think of fashion as a guide not dictator.
2. Personal taste is of the utmost importance [designers] have to be able to understand the focus groups but keep their own aesthetic. This is also true for viewers personal wardrobes.
3. Metallics and shine, thought of only for holiday and night, can now really be worn during the day and through the winter.
4. Athletic sporty influence is a favorite trend for Spring. Think basketball tees & shorts.
5. Tune into All On The Line. This season will have a lot more fashion and design rather than talk and the guest stars really critique the designers (big names like Nicole Miller are among those looking for guidance) offering great advice that the viewers can also use.
Watch All On The Line on the Sundance Channel Fridays at 9:30 EST.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.