Designer Picks: Joeffer Caoc Picks The Top 5 Fall Fashions for 2011
Joeffer Caoc is a favourite among the Canadian fashion crowd and it is a thrill that he has shared with us his top five Designer Picks of the season, which he describes as for the “sexy, confident yet subtle woman.” Joeffer’s picks from his fall line offer the modern woman a sexy take on daily fashion by using luxe fabrics like leather and fur and body-hugging silhouette.
See what Joeffer had to say about his five fall must haves from his collection:
1. A New Take on the Little Black Dress – By mixing athletic double knit with supple lambskin leather, it combines casual with luxury.
2. The Long Tube Skirt – When you walk you can’t help but feel sexy because it’s almost like you’re slithering!
3. Tailored Lace – I like how sexy a stricter, more covered up look can be with the unexpected touch of feminine lace.
4. Fun Fur – Whether real or fake, fur this season should be whimsical.
5. The Cape — A fun and cool alternative to a jacket or coat…plus wearing capes lends to a certain mystery!
Photo credit: Clive Chiao
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.