Gossip Girl Fashion On Location: Get Serena Van Der Woodsen’s Look For Less
There isn’t much time left to get your Gossip Girl fashion from season 5 before the premiere. With our get the look for less picks from Serena van der Woodsen, you can look like an Upper East Sider even if your budget is more on par with a downtowner. In this sneak peak, we see Serena in a Haute Hippie Feather Vest, Rodarte Pleated Skirt, Mulberry Harriet Ostrich Tote, Brian Atwood Power Studs Suede Platform Pumps and a Siman Tu Veined White Turquoise Necklace. You can get your own boho chic style without spending well over $4,000 like this Gossip Girl did. Pair interesting pieces like a feather vest, shell necklace and studded pumps to add lots of different textures in one outfit. See how to get Serena’s stylish boho look for under $1,000 with our picks.
SHOP THE LOOK
Click the links below to purchase our picks:
1. Singer 22, Alice + Olivia Wallis Feather Vest, $346.50 – A fun feather vest adds a bit of whimsy and light-heartedness to your look.
2. Asos, Adele Marie Shell Necklace, $36.59 – Get a new texture with a shell necklace.
3. Shopbop, Mara Hoffman Rope Mesh Tank, $79.53 – Get texture with a crocheted mesh tank.
4. Shopbop, Club Monaco Gwen Skirt, $144.60 – A light pleated skirt adds to the boho chic feel of this outfit.
5. Nordstrom, Rebecca Minkoff ‘Covet’ Ostrich Embossed Satchel, $265.35 – Get a very similar green ostrich print handbag to stay stylish.
6. Heels, Luichiny Santa Fe Pumps, $64.99 – Red studded pumps finish this look with a bang.
[Photo via Keystone Press]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.