Most Anticipated Celebrity Weddings of 2013
With summer 2013 well underway, Real Style is looking forward to upcoming celebrity nuptials set for later this year. While many stars are single and searching, there are a few Hollywood couples who have found true love and await the ringing of wedding bells later this year.
1) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: After making it clear back in 2006 that they wouldn’t get married until same sex couples could also legally wed, the couple announced wedding plans this spring. We’re sure Angelina will make a beautiful bride- the power couple and their children are looking forward to a simple, intimate ceremony later this year.
2) Adele and Simon Konecki: Powerhouse songstress Adele and partner Simon Konecki are rumoured to be secretly planning a 1950s-inspired wedding for early this fall. Adele ( mother to adorable one-year-old tot Angelo) has been keeping mum on the plans.
3) Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis: 29-year-old beauty Olivia Wilde has said to InStyle that she will be wearing a Monique Lhuillier creation (along with her bridesmaids who will also wear dresses by the designer) when she marries her comedian fiancé later this year.
4) Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock: The 31-year-old People Like Us singer is set to tie the knot with the 35-year-old talent manager on October 20. After a whirlwind year of dating, the couple became engaged this past December.
5) Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: After being engaged for almost a year, the 44-year-old star and her fiancé are in the midst of planning their wedding in California.
6) Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo: The Maroon 5 frontman became engaged to the stunning 24-year-old Victoria’s Secret model earlier this summer. We’re looking forward to hearing more about this unexpected new couple and their plans for the big day.
7) Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart: The 28-year-old co-host of Fashion Police announced her engagement to vegan chef Matthew in July, after keeping it a secret since December. Although used to the spotlight as the daughter of rock star Ozzy Osbourne, Kelly has said she plans to keep her big day off of the TV screen.