When we think pairs, normally our fashion-loving minds turn to stilettos, luxe leather gloves or sparkling drop earrings…but wait. In October, the pair we’re concerned most with is, you guessed it, breasts! Designers and retailers alike are supporting the cause for Breast Cancer Research through some amazing pink designs. The best way to look through rose-coloured glasses, after all, is to give. So shop, get while giving, and support research for a cause VERY close to our hearts (on top of them, in fact!)
1. Call On A Cause with the Limited Edition Tory Burch iPhone 4/4S hardshell case in a fun pink needlepoint graphic complete with gold Tory Burch logo. Best of all? Tory Burch is donating 15% of sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. The Statement you’ll make will be one of support with this statement necklace or bracelet– designed by Breast Cancer conquerer and Fashion Police beauty Giuliana Rancic. The Giuliana Rancic For LOFT necklace is bold, sparkly and chunky (our favourite jewelry trends right now!) and 25% will go directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Wrap Us In Rosy Hues if it means flaunting one of these luxe Coach BCA Patchwork Scarves. Fashion for a (great) cause? Even better. Coach will donate 20% of the proceeds from the sale of this item to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Pink Pant Her (and us, too!) in these LOFT Live In Pink! cords. 25% of sales of the Passionate Pink color will go directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Since we toned up our legs to Run For The Cure earlier this month, what better way to show them off than in posey pink skinnies?
5. Show Your Shades of pink, and your dedication to Breast Cancer Awareness month, with these pretty Lacoste frames. We love the combo of preppy navy and girly pink, and these will look amazing with our glow of generosity.
Shop The Look: Limited Edition Pink Hardshell Phone Case, $48, Tory Burch
Shop The Look: Giuliana Rancic for Loft Statement Necklace, $69, Loft
Shop The Look: BCA Patchwork Scarf, $68, Coach
Shop The Look: Marisa Straight Leg Corduroys, $59, Loft
Shop The Look: Breast Cancer Research Foundation Frame Sunglasses, $138, Lacoste
Shop The Look: Dannijo Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet, $202, Shopbop
Tags: breast cancer awareness fashion, breast cancer awareness month, breast cancer research foundation, fashion to support breast cancer, pink breast cancer designer fashion, pink clothing for breast cancer, pink for breast cancer