We know you come to us as your resource for high style that fits a low budget, but sometimes a girl’s gotta splurge. What better way to spend those hard-earned summer savings (after all, those flip flops weren’t hard on the wallet) than on these showstopping fall heels and jawdropping boots? We can’t think of a single thing.
When offered trick or treat, well, we always choose treat of course. So sit down as you witness this scrumptious slideshow of treat-yourself-worthy footwear we’re gasping over this autumn. These boots and heels may be investment pieces, but hey, who needs more than two shoes and a heartbeat? And the odd treat! Bon appetit.
1. Work Hard For Wedge. Jil Sander, $675, Yoox.com
2. High Glam Hardwear. Alexander McQueen, $948, LuisaViaroma.com
3. Wine & Shine. Marc Jacobs, $325, Yoox.com
4. Decadent Delight. Marni, $787, Luisaviaroma.com
5. All In The Details. Gucci, $625, Yoox.com
6. Deep Stacks. Kors Michael Kors, $612, Stylebop.com
7. Future Of Your Feet. Guiseppe Zanotti For Thakoon, $748, Yoox.com
8. Brand Nude. Alexander Wang, $558, Farfetch.com
9. Plum Broke. Christian Louboutin, $1104, Saksfifthavenue.com
10. Fringe Benefits. Sam Edelman, $452, Luisaviaroma.com
Tags: boot trends 2012, fall boots, fall shoe trends 2012, footwear trends for fall, hottest shoes for fall 2012, splurge on shoes, what are the fashion trends for fall 2012, what are the footwear trends for fall