With Hart Of Dixie’s second season premiering Tuesday, we’re as excited as you are to watch Rachel Bilson as stylish doc Zoe Hart and Jaime King as southern belle Lemon Breeland. More than the love triangles and storylines, though, we at Real Style are (of course) most on the edge of our seats for the effortless Zoe fashion and icing-sugar sweet Lemon looks. First, let’s take a look at some of the most memorable looks from HOD season one, and even a sneak peek at the fashion we’re in for from Zoe in season two.
1. Doctor Hart, as we first met her last season, has injected style we never thought possible into her scrubs. With her adorable shoe choices, beachy ombre locks and perfect makeup, this is how we imagine all the docs look in most guys’ dreams.
2. Lemon Breeland gave us look after syrupy sweet look in her southern belle style last season, like this pastel confection from the Mistress & Misunderstanding episode. This season, though, we’re expecting a bit more sophisticated polish from the blonde belle.
3. Hell’s Belles, one of our favourite episodes from Season One, brought us Zoe in this unforgettable costume. Though she was less than pleased in this silly look, must we say she wore it well?
4. Lemon And Zoe on The Big Day in the episode of the same name gave us both our Hart Of Dixie chicks in nuptials white, and we were in wedding gown fantasy land with their very different looks. We’d opt for Zoe’s if it came down to it, though, as she just shines in whatever she wears.
5. Zoe’s look above in the upcoming second episode of the second season is pure Zoe (mixed with some of Rachel’s inherently cool style). Always On My Mind is the name of the episode, and whoever is on Zoe’s mind…well, this adorable floral frock is on ours!
Tags: fashion from hart of dixie, Hart of Dixie fashion, hart of dixie season two, hart of dixie season two premiere, Lemon Breeland fashion, when does hart of dixie season two start, zoe hart fashion