Fashion may have gone to the dark side this fall, but these quirky Halloween themed pieces combine whimsy and fright like nothing you’ve ever seen. Okay, so you may not NEED a bat sweater or black cat earrings in your wardrobe. But All Hallows Eve is a time of wants rather than needs, hence the pillowcases full of candy we’ve all stuffed in our faces. So fear not, fashion lovers. Because although these pieces may fit the theme of the gaudiest holiday to date, they’re actually pretty damn adorable!
1. Markus Lupfer’s shirts are known to bear graphics that are a bit dark and vampy, and this Vamp It Up tee is no exception. Best part? It will be on trend and sexy with a deep burgundy lip and a chic leather jacket.
2. These Betsey Johnson black cat studs are probably the most awww-worthy thing we’ve seen since our fondly remembered teddy bear costume circa October 1988. Meow, meow!
3. Skulls are so timeless. They always seem to stick around. We kid, but you can add a bit of tough edge for Halloween with this Topshop scarf in the morbidly on-trend print.
4. Trick or…Pants? Avoid the expected and give out treats in these completely Halloween appropriate, orange and black textured RVN leggings.
5. Don’t ask “When would I ever wear a bat sweater?”, ask “When wouldn’t I!?” Right away we’re thinking this Zoe Karssen pullover would be fun with bordeaux skinnies, a girly floral print scarf and flat ankle boots for a date to see a super-scary movie on Halloween.